HAIR TRANSPLANT ABROAD | ARRANGING SURGERY ABROAD?
A hair transplant abroad can cause terror in some people, especially those who have not traveled outside their city. However, it has great advantages. Surgery abroad is presented as an inexpensive alternative that also offers a different place to rest and recover from the procedure.
However, in terms of cost and quality, it is a good option to travel to Mexico for a hair transplant. At Cancun Hair Restoration, you will have the attention of the most trained and certified plastic surgeons in Mexico and the United States. In addition, we have the facilities and technological equipment necessary to carry out a procedure like this.
Next, we will tell you how you can arrange your appointment at any of our hair restoration centers.
HAIR TRANSPLANT ABROAD: HOW TO ARRANGED IT IN MEXICO?
SURGERY ABROAD: WHERE TO START?
At Cancun Hair Restoration we have received hundreds of people who turn to us to get great hair back. That is why we know what we are talking about. Here are some tips to get you started planning your hair transplant abroad.
RESEARCH ABOUT TREATMENT
Before undergoing any treatment, it is necessary to know the details of it. In the case of hair transplantation, you should know that there is not just one type of procedure. As main methods, you can find:
- FUT Technique: In the Follicular Unit Extraction Technique, it is possible to obtain a greater number of follicles to transplant. It is used, in general, in men with extensive alopecia and in women, as it is not necessary to shave the hair.
- FUE Technique: Follicular unit extraction is distinguished from FUT by the way the follicles are extracted. In this case, it is done individually rather than making a strip. It is usually used in men who have very short hair or have shaved, seeking to hide their baldness.
But are not the only ones. You can search the internet and consult with people who have already used the procedure, but it is best to go to an expert, as we are.
PREPARE FOR THE SURGERY
- Know your health: It is important that you weigh up if it is possible for you to travel or if you have any health complications. You can consult with your doctor and find out if you can travel abroad. Although it is a very minimally invasive surgery, in certain cases it cannot be carried out; therefore, you must be as healthy as possible.
- Plan your free time: If someone tells you that you will spend your recovery days prostrate in your bed, suffering from intense pain… They have lied to you. Hair transplant is a simple procedure, so after resting for a few hours, you can go out and enjoy the place you have traveled to. Sure, it is necessary to take care of some aspects. For example, you may need to wear a hat to cover small scars and to prevent scratching.
Plan what you will do! In Cancun, for example, you can visit its beautiful beaches or go to the SPA to relax and arrive fresh and with incredible hair to your normal activities.
CONTACT THE HAIR RESTORATION CLINIC ABROAD
It is important that before arriving in the country for your hair transplant, you book your appointment with the plastic surgeon who will carry out your surgery in time. For the operation to be carried out without problems, you must undergo tests and the doctor has to see the viability of the operation. In addition, he will explain what the procedure will consist of from the beginning.At Cancun Hair Restoration, you can schedule your appointment from our website and as soon as you are on our agenda, you can start planning the rest of your trip. Just send us all your information and the type of hair transplant treatment that interests you and we will give you your appointment, along with an estimated final cost of the procedure.
WHY TO CHOOSE MEXICO?
This country has beautiful beaches, tourist sites of interest and many places to visit. Can you imagine coming out of your hair transplant surgery and finding yourself on the beautiful beach of Cancun? In addition, the prices are quite affordable and the staff is trained to get a high-quality service.
Technological advancement in the country has made it the American capital of hair transplant. As in Turkey, Mexico has the spaces and capable hands of doctors trained and specialized in this treatment. All this, without being an expensive procedure compared to the United States or many European countries.
This has been achieved thanks to the investment of many Mexican and foreign doctors who see the country’s potential to soon become the ideal country for hair restoration. The competition has allowed more and more hair transplant clinics, not only in Mexico City, but in tourist spots such as Cancun and Puerto Vallarta.
Some of the factors that have made Mexico the best option for hair transplant abroad are:
- The promotion given to health tourism, especially in the paradisiacal beaches of Cancun.
- Greater investment in the private medical sector, in order to have the highest quality facilities and equipment.
- The cost of the procedure is much lower than in other countries without having to sacrifice quality of care.
- More hair transplant clinics and options in the country in different states and regions; from the capital of the country, to a beach.
- The results obtained by some of the most renowned clinics such as Cancun Hair Restoration.
- Increased publicity as one of the best places for hair transplantation abroad.
For this and much more, in recent years Mexico has become the preferred destination for hair transplant abroad. People from Europe and the United States come to Mexican beaches to enjoy the sun, sand and quality hair transplant care without spending a lot of money.
Contact us. Come with the experts of hair transplant abroad at Cancun Hair Restoration and get a great hair again surrounded by a complete paradise! We are waiting for you, so schedule your appointment now from our website.