- Around the eyes and forehead.
- Botox injections prevent the release of acetylcholine, which stops the
muscle cells from contracting. In this way, the toxin helps the muscles to
become less stiff.
- As a cosmetic treatment, Botox injections can reduce the appearance of
- The effects are temporary, lasting 3-12 months, depending on the type
of treatment. Repeat treatments are necessary every 4–6 months
- The procedure last 30 minutes
- Improvement appears in 1–5 days
- The patient can return to work after one day