The hair stem cell treatment that we perform at Cancun Hair Restoration will help you regain much of your hair lost due to alopecia or any other factor. It is a treatment that has been reviewed by scientists around the world and with which you will obtain the expected results.
Reliably regrowing hair is one of those advances of the hair stem cell treatment that’s proving trickier than you might imagine, but scientists have plenty of leads to follow.
Now, researchers from North Carolina State University have identified a particular microRNA molecule that appears to regulate hair regeneration, which could be a new drug target for a shortcut treatment that doesn’t involve growing and administering entire new cells.
Increasingly, research into hair loss has focused on dermal papillae (DP) cells, which sit right at the base of hair follicles, where they support and regulate hair growth. So the thinking goes that replenishing DP cells in people experiencing hair loss could help kickstart regrowth. And that’s how we make the hair stem cell treatment.
“Hair stem cell treatment with the 3D cells could be an effective treatment for baldness, but you have to grow, expand, preserve and inject those cells into the area,” says Cheng.
“MiRNAs, on the other hand, can be utilized in small molecule-based drugs. So potentially you could create a cream or lotion that has a similar effect with many fewer problems. Future studies will focus on using just this miRNA to promote hair growth.”
STEM CELL THERAPY, A TREATMENT NOT ONLY FOR HAIR RESTORATION
- The stem cell treatment is also an anti-age therapy that can help your skin rejuvenate like nothing else.
At CHR, we make the hair stem cell treatment for hair restoration; bad cases of alopecia can be reverting with this procedure.
HOW LONG THE HAIR STEM CELL TREATMENT TAKES?
- A session of hair stem cell treatment can take 35 to 45 minutes, depending on the case.
- The stem cells are injected directly in the areas required in order to make a hair restoration.
HAIR STEM CELL TREATMENT, AN ALOPECIA TREATMENT
The application of stem cells as therapy for alopecia is a great alternative to follicle transplant surgery or other types of invasive procedures, since they are auxiliary in the regeneration of follicular tissue.
Benefits of the Hair Stem Cell Treatment
- It allows the regeneration of the hair follicle, creating more abundant, strong and voluminous hair.
- The application of stem cells for alopecia is an outpatient treatment and does not require admission to the operating room. The use of topical anesthesia may be required for this procedure.
Protocol followd for the Hair Stem Cell Treatment
- Dermal application of Mocell Scalp® 10 million with one application every 2 to 4 weeks, until completing a minimum of four applications or achieving the expected results.
- Depending on the severity of the alopecia, one or two vials could be applied during the session.
- It is recommended to limit sun exposure.
Accomplish a surprising change with this modern treatment that not any clinic in Mexico or the world will be able to offer you. The hair stem cell therapy of Cancun Hair Restoration will not only help you with your hair, but you will make the most of its anti-aging agents. Contact us right now and learn a little more about this procedure.
STEM CELL THERAPY:
- Scalp (Alopecia)
- IV rejuvenation
- 35-45 minutes
- Injected direcly in the areas required