The stem cell therapy that we perform at Cancun Hair Restoration will help you regain much of your hair lost due to alopecia or any other factor. It is a treatment that has been reviewed by scientists around the world and with which you will obtain the expected results.
Reliably regrowing hair is one of those advances that’s proving trickier than you might imagine, but scientists have plenty of leads to follow. Now, researchers from North Carolina State University have identified a particular microRNA molecule that appears to regulate hair regeneration, which could be a new drug target for a shortcut treatment that doesn’t involve growing and administering entire new cells.
“Cell therapy with the 3D cells could be an effective treatment for baldness, but you have to grow, expand, preserve and inject those cells into the area,” says Cheng. “MiRNAs, on the other hand, can be utilized in small molecule-based drugs. So potentially you could create a cream or lotion that has a similar effect with many fewer problems. Future studies will focus on using just this miRNA to promote hair growth.”
STEM CELL THERAPY:
- Scalp (Alopecia)
- IV rejuvenation
- 35-45 minutes
- Injected direcly in the areas required
- It allows the regeneration of the hair follicle, creating more abundant, strong and voluminous hair.
- The application of stem cells for alopecia is an outpatient treatment and does not require admission to the operating room. The use of topical anesthesia may be required for this procedure.
- Dermal application of Mocell Scalp® 10 million with one application every 2 to 4 weeks, until completing a minimum of four applications or achieving the expected results.
- Depending on the severity of the alopecia, one or two vials could be applied during the session.
- It is recommended to limit sun exposure.
Accomplish a surprising change with this modern treatment that not any clinic in Mexico or the world will be able to offer you. The stem cell therapy of Cancun Hair Restoration will not only help you with your hair, but you will make the most of its anti-aging agents. Contact us right now and learn a little more about this procedure.