At CHR we perform the PRP therapy as a proactive therapeutic option for male and female patients experiencing hair loss. Our blood plasma (PRP) contains active growth factors which can promote hair growth. Helping to restore one’s confidence, the end result is a fuller, healthier looking head of hair.
What is the PRP Therapy in Mexico for?
- Add volume and smooth out the deep creases and wrinkles in the face
- Plumping thin lips
- Reduce fine lines around the neck
- Augment cheeks to enhance youthfulness
- Reduce or remove eye-bags
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Enhance shallow contours
- Turn Platelet-Poor Plasma (PPP) into Plasma Bio-Filler Gel
- Injected on the face, neck, breasts and butt
- Volume, wrinkles, deep folds, unaesthetic lines, and unusual thinness.
What are the Benefits of PRP in Mexico?
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Reduced costs and price since it utilized autologous blood as filler
- Painless, no sedation is used
- No known risk related
- No known side effects
How is the Process of PRP for Hair Loss in Mexico?
- For optimal results, a course of 3 sessions in the period of 4 weeks is recommended
- Results last from 18 to 24 months after the last treatment