SMP (SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION)
As it is commonly known, is a highly specialized process where
tiny deposits of pigment are positioned within the dermal layer of
the skin. When applied by a skilled technician, these deposits
replicate the look of real shaven hair.
- 2-4 hours
- Local anesthetic
- 2-3 sessions required full head
- Required to shave
- Break down proteins in the skin
- Encourages tissue regeneration
- Stimulates fibroblast activity
- Tissue contraction (tightening)
- Acne scars
- Photo aging, including age spots
- Seborrheic keratosis
- Wrinkled skin, including the eyelids, neck, jawline, and above the lips
At CHR we perform the PRP therapy as a proactive therapeutic option for male and female patients experiencing hair loss. Our blood plasma (PRP) contains active growth factors which can promote hair growth. Helping to restore one’s confidence, the end result is a fuller, healthier looking head of hair.
- Around the eyes and forehead.
- Botox injections prevent the release of acetylcholine, which stops the
muscle cells from contracting. In this way, the toxin helps the muscles to
become less stiff.
- As a cosmetic treatment, Botox injections can reduce the appearance of
A treatment that aims to improve the appearance of facial skin. It is
used to end sagging and some wrinkles product of the passage of
time. They are bio-compatible materials that give volume to the face
and fill in the wrinkles with a minimally invasive technique.