Everything that can cause Premature Balding
You are losing hair. The first step to fight with this trouble is admit it. Now is time to find the best solution to you. Maybe you are searching things like “hair transplant cost Mexico” or “causes of premature balding”. Well, you are in the perfect place to find the answer to both questions.
The expert team of Cancun Hair Restoration bring to you this article about the causes of premature balding. In addition, you can contact us to know more about hair transplant procedure in Mexico. All you want just here!
BALDING TOO YOUNG?
We have the wrong idea about hair loss: only older people lose their hair. The truth is that you can go bald in your youth. Why? There are many causes. Our experts, throughout their professional lives, have known cases of children with alopecia.
But first, we want to tell you that you should take it easy. Losing hair may be affecting your self-esteem, but premature balding is the kind of problem that has a solution. At Cancun Hair Restoration you will find a team of trained professionals who will help you look amazing again.
In addition, you will be able to recover from the procedure on the beach in Cancun, a heavenly place, internationally recognized for its beauty.
PREMATURE BALDING: THE MOST COMMON CAUSES
Between the causes of premature balding are:
- GENETICS: Androgenetic alopecia, also known as male pattern baldness (MPB) is the most important factor in premature balding. This is closely related to early hair loss in men. Being part of the generative structure and hormonal activity of people, it must be considered in the first instance.
- ALOPECIA AREATA: Those who look like alopecia areata have a common medical condition. It often results in unpredictable premature balding patches on the body. That is, it can appear only on the head or in other parts with the presence of body hair, such as arms and legs.
- SOME INFECTIONS: When fungal infections such as eczema and psoriasis occur, premature balding can start. This can happen in two ways: gradual or sudden. For this type of hair loss, it is necessary to consult a doctor, who can give you a treatment to overcome the infection.
- NUTRIENT DEFICIENCY Having a poor diet can be reflected in premature balding. By not receiving the necessary nutrients, the body will reserve everything that it enters to maintain basic functions.
Along with hair loss, obesity, nail weakness, skin weakness, among many more can be generated. Sometimes, this nutritional deficiency is a response to conditions such as depression. Check with your doctor in case you feel that this could be the reason for your hair loss.
- HAIRSTYLES: There are some types of hairstyles, like a tight pony or dreadlocks, that greatly restrict blood flow. This can lead to premature balding. Consider the hairstyles you wear as they could be causing traction hair loss.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM A CANDIDATE FOR A TRANSPLANT?
Each case of premature balding is different and must be treated according to those differences. Your hair loss is not the same as that of a friend or relative, because you have characteristics that make your case unique.
However, premature balding does not mean that you will go bald forever. Rather, it is an invitation for us to do a thorough review of your case together. So, we will find the perfect solution for you.
Do not lose hope (and hair). Your problem of premature balding has a solution and we want to be part of it. Contact us. Come with the experts of Cancun Hair Restoration and get a great hair again! We are waiting for you.