Plastic Surgery in Mexico: make an appointment now!
There are many myths about plastic surgery in Mexico and most of them are completely false. Most of them are related to the safety of your health, as they ensure that there is no equipment, trained doctors or facilities to carry out operations of this type; however, this is totally false.
Although, in past years, the rumor was spread that there were many clinics where they performed plastic surgeries in Mexico of low quality and risky, today this could not be further from the truth. Year after year, more people have decided to come from other countries to undergo an aesthetic procedure, especially to beaches like Cancun.
A clear example is CHR, a clinic that has top-level equipment to perform various plastic surgeries in Mexico. At this clinic, you can have the aesthetic procedure you wanted safely and without spending as much money as in the United States. In addition, you can enjoy a vacation in the paradise that is the Mexican Caribbean.
Without a doubt, plastic surgeries in Mexico are much more accessible than in many other countries, not only in the United States. For this reason, medical tourism to our country is one of the largest in the world and continues to grow. If you are considering an operation of this type in our country, here you can learn a little better how to get the best possible place.
Plastic Surgery in Mexico
Since 2019, Mexico has become the second place in the world with the most visits for plastic surgery, only surpassed by Thailand. Very low prices compared to other countries, experienced and trained surgeons, and high-quality facilities so that the procedure can be carried out in the best possible way are some of the reasons for this.
The majority of tourists seeking plastic surgery in Mexico are from the United States and Canada, mainly because they are looking for a more affordable option than those in their countries. However, at CHR, we have received patients from European countries such as the United Kingdom because they see us as the best option in Mexico and to take advantage of their vacations in a beautiful place.
Throughout the country there are many options; Plastic surgery in Mexico is cheap from Tijuana to Cancun. However, not all clinics have the same attention that we will offer you at Cancun Hair Restoration. Therefore, it is vital that when looking for the ideal place for your operation, you take different points into consideration.
Next, we will give you a guide that will be very useful for you to find the ideal place to schedule an appointment right now and have your plastic surgery in Mexico. In addition, we will tell you what makes CHR the ideal place to get that breast augmentation or hair transplant you wanted to completely change your appearance.
Get the best Plastic Surgery in Mexico
So that you can get the best option for plastic surgery in Mexico, we will give you a few keys. First about the procedure you want to have, then about the medical staff who would be in charge of carrying it out and, finally, about the clinic you should go to. It is important that you review all this information and make a good decision.
To check everything that we will tell you in this blog about plastic surgery in Mexico, you can consult it directly from its website or on its social networks. Do not be afraid to ask all the questions you have and to request as much information as you think necessary and thus feel 100 percent sure that the place you arrive at is the right one.
Although plastic surgery in Mexico are completely safe, it is always good to be cautious with the place where you will have it done. In many places that do not have adequate space or trained staff, they will offer you exaggeratedly low prices, but you will not have a guarantee that they will take care of your health.
For this reason, the first piece of advice that we will give you, before telling you each detail in a particular way, is that you do not let yourself be guided by the price of plastic surgery in Mexico. You may be saving a few dollars, but you will be putting your life and well-being at risk. First take into account that your doctor is a trained and experienced specialist, as well as the following points.
Know the Plastic Surgery in Mexico procedure for you
To properly choose which procedure of plastic surgery in Mexico you will undergo, it is not enough that you know that you want to operate; In addition, you must know in detail the details of it, both the good and the bad. In this way, you will be completely sure that it is what you want to do.
- The first thing you should take into account regarding the procedure you want to perform is the expectations you have for it. Consider that a radical change can be more expensive, so talk to him and show you the results you will get with your operation.
- Also, it is important that you know the side effects that you could experience after your plastic surgery in Mexico. These range from bruises, which are very common, to more serious problems that can be caused by your health or various factors.
- As a third point to consider for plastic surgery in Mexico, you have to consider if you are a candidate to perform the operation you want. If you are not in the best of health or if you suffer from any disease that could be risky for you to perform any aesthetic procedure, perhaps you should not do it.
Pick the best surgeon for your Plastic Surgery in Mexico
The next step is to make sure that the doctor who will perform your plastic surgery in Mexico is the right one to carry out your operation. To earn more money, many doctors decide to do low-cost operations; however, they do not have the preparation, so you must make sure that it is someone you fully trust; To do this, consider:
- First check that he has training in plastic surgery and that he is not just a general practitioner who has not completed his specialization studies. Also, check that he has extensive experience in plastic surgery in Mexico, so that you are sure that he knows exactly what he is doing.
- Both the clinic and the health personnel who work where you will have your plastic surgery in Mexico must have the appropriate certification from the local and national health authorities. If the clinic hasn’t been properly searched, it’s best to move away immediately.
- In addition, if they have the support of health institutions, it is a plus that will indicate that they are completely safe. Also, if they are endorsed by societies of plastic surgeons in Mexico, the United States or any other major country, you will know that they are completely trustworthy.
The right clinic for Plastic Surgery in Mexico
As for the clinic where you will have your plastic surgery in Mexico, the first thing you should consider is communication. Make sure they speak English properly so you can ask any questions you have about the operation or the establishment. Communication is vital, so take it into account, as well as the following points:
- Check that they follow the appropriate health protocols, from taking tests to preventing the spread of COVID-19. As long as everything is in order, you will know that you are in a safe place; so when you go to schedule your appointment, ask how the process is so that you are aware of everything from the first moment.
- Finally, make sure that the plastic surgery clinic in Mexico has adequate operating and recovery spaces. Also that they have the necessary material to carry out your operation in the safest way possible. The better your work team is, the greater your security.
CHR: the best clinic for Plastic Surgery in Mexico
From the different plastic surgery procedures in Mexico to our first class facilities, CHR is your best option to have an aesthetic procedure in our country. We will provide you with a quality service from the first moment you contact us from our page until you leave our clinic completely renewed.
We specialize in hair transplantation and restoration, but we have extensive experience in different types of plastic surgery in Mexico such as:
- Breast augmentation
- HD Lipo
- face lift
The results that we have obtained in all the aesthetic procedures that we have performed have been completely successful. All the patients who have come to our plastic surgery clinic in Mexico have been 100 percent satisfied.
In addition to what our patients have said about our plastic surgery services in Mexico, we have the full support of national institutions such as the Mexican Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery; as well as international, such is the case of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Once you have taken all this into account, you will see that your best option for plastic surgery in Mexico is Cancun Hair Restoration. We not only have the support of international medical organizations, but also that of all our patients. You can request an appointment from our contact page or ask any questions you may have.