Hair Transplant Abroad: How to arrange the surgery?
For those who live in countries like the United States or Europe, paying for an esthetical procedure is very complicated, especially due to the high costs they have in these places. For this reason, many seek a hair transplant abroad and most choose Mexico as their final destination for a lot of reasons.
As an aesthetic clinic specialized in hair transplant, we want to help you find a suitable place and schedule your appointment; In addition, we will tell you how you can prepare for your treatment and what you will have to do once it is finished. We hope this guide is useful to you and finally change your life with a hair transplant in Cancun.
At the end of reading this blog, we are sure that you will be able to schedule your hair transplant abroad without any problem and start preparing your trip. Scheduling your appointment with the clinic is not the only thing you should take into account, so take out a pencil and paper to take note of everything that we will talk about in this blog.
Looking for the best clinic for Hair Transplant Abroad
The most important part, before anything else, is to find a good clinic in an accessible place that guarantees that your hair transplant surgery will be a success and that you will be safe at all times. This can be a bit tricky to do on your own, so follow the next tips in order to find the best place available:
Know the treatment you want
The first thing you have to consider is the treatment that will give you the best results to recover your hair. Although, the plastic surgeon will be the one to tell you which is the best hair restoration treatment to follow, it is important that you know them so that you begin to become familiar with them.
With Cancun Hair Restoration, we offer you four different hair transplant treatments at different costs, which we will give you when you contact us; these are:
- FUT hair transplant: This treatment consists of removing a 20×1 cm strip from the nape of the neck and from there extract the necessary hair follicles to cover the part of the hair with the most baldness problems.
- FUE hair transplant: Unlike the FUT, this does not require removing a complete strip, but the hair follicles are extracted one by one to put them back in the most affected area of the head.
- ARTAS hair transplant: This is one of the most modern hair restoration techniques abroad that you’ll find; For this, we use an ARTAS robot that helps to collect the hair follicles in the best possible way and are useful for a better result.
- Facial Hair Transplant: For this type of hair transplant, the FUE extraction technique is used to obtain all the possible follicles and place them in the beard area. The plastic surgeon will mark the area of the beard that he’ll cover.
However, these are not the only possible treatments for you to recover your hair; At CHR we have other procedures that can help you. If you write to us from our website, we can explain a little more about it.
Contact the clinic
Since you know what procedure you want and need, the next thing you should do is look for the best clinic option and for this you must take certain things into consideration. To make sure it is a good place like checking the website, the comments made by patients and all the information they have available; this way you will be sure of the quality of the procedure.
Some of the things you should consider to choose the ideal hair transplant clinic abroad are:
- Adequate facilities to perform the procedure.
- Prepared, certified and recognized plastic surgeons.
- Affordable costs in hair transplantation abroad.
- Extensive experience in hair restoration.
Cancun Hair Restoration has all these features, plus you will have full attention in English so you don’t struggle. If you have questions about our services or the results of our procedures, please see our page Reviews and see comments that the patients have left.
Since you have decided to come to Cancun Hair Restoration, what you have to do is contact us from our page and schedule your appointment with one of the plastic surgeons who collaborate with us.
The next step for your Hair Transplant Abroad
Now that you have found the ideal hair transplant clinic abroad, the next step is to review your health and start planning your trip to Cancun. These points are very important, especially the first because if you are not in good condition or there is some risk factor, your surgery may not be possible.
Prepare for surgery
The next thing you should do is prepare for your hair transplant abroad; This includes scheduling your appointment and preparing your trip. Also, it is important that you know your state of health, since the viability of the procedure will depend on this. These two points are key to preparing for your surgery.
- First of all, what you have to check is your health, since, if you do have a complication, medical care abroad can be more complicated. Although hair transplantation is very minimally invasive, there is always a margin of risk that you must consider.
- Second, what you need is to plan your trip perfectly; from the days you will have free to perform the procedure. Find a hotel and even plan a vacation so you can enjoy your visit to Cancun. It is a quick procedure and one session will be enough to obtain the best results.
Upon arrival in Cancun, a couple of days before your operation, we will perform blood tests that will tell us if any complications could occur during the surgery. This with the intention of guaranteeing your health at all times; few are the cases of people who are not viable for a hair transplant, as it is a very simple surgery.
Regarding the aftercare that you should have once your hair transplant has been carried out, these will be indicated by your doctor. When planning your trip, consider a couple of days to recover from the operation.
Reserve your trip
Once you have reviewed your health and everything is in order now if it is time to prepare your vacation in Cancun for your hair transplant abroad. Call your travel agency or arrange it yourself, there are many accommodation options in the city that are perfect to recover a couple of days before you return home.
Consider your accommodation, flights and everything you need so that when you arrive you have where to stay. Near our clinic there are many hotels where you can rest at the end of your surgery. You will be able to enjoy the beautiful beaches of the Mexican Caribbean before your operation and at the end.
If you are looking for a good hair transplant abroad, your best option is Cancun Hair Restoration; We have the best facilities to carry out the operation without problems. Write to us from our website and we will answer all the questions you have about the procedure and for you to schedule your appointment.